Young SeedKeepers School
We are a groups of parents and young people dedicated to cultivating the next generation of land, water and seed stewards
What We Do
We support youth in becoming land, water and seed stewards.
We host hands-on experiential workshops for Black, Indigenous, racialized and allied youth ages four to ten.
We teach youth about ancestral and traditional agricultural practices.
Help us Build our School
needed to launch
young seed keepers
What we will do
Through your generous donations we will be able to
- Purchase seeds, tools, and equipment
- Make our programming accessible to all youth
- Compensate knowledge keepers, seed savers, and storytellers for their time
- Create programming that speaks to the needs of Black, Indigenous and racialized youth
- Usher in the next generation of seed, land and water stewards